Bright Lights is a discipleship group led by young ladies (ages 16-25) to train younger ladies (ages 10-15) to seek the Lord and shine their light brightly for Him. Miss Amanda Benedict will be leading the Bright Lights 2018-2019 sessions below. The purpose of each group is to give practical training in godliness, to encourage young women to live the years of their youth fully for Christ, to provide edifying fellowship and accountability, and to be a group which will minister to others.
Some of the foundational topics taught in Bright Lights are:
- Being strong for the Lord in your youth
- Honoring your parents
- Gaining a clear conscience
- Spending time in God’s Word every day
- Keeping pure from polluting influences
- Accepting the way God created you
- Contentment, humility, self-control & other character traits of godliness
We meet monthly on a Monday evening from 6:30-8:30PM:
Contact the church office for details
For more information, please contact Shara Bryant at the church office (407-905-9508) or visit www.brightlightsministry.com.