Bright Lights is a discipleship group led by young ladies (ages 15-25) to train younger ladies (ages 10-15) to seek the Lord and shine their light brightly for Him. The purpose of each group is to give practical training in godliness, to encourage young women to live the years of their youth fully for Christ, to provide edifying fellowship and accountability, and to be a group which will minister to others.
Below are some of the foundational topics taught in Bright Lights:
- Being strong for the Lord in your youth
- Honoring your parents
- Gaining a clear conscience
- Spending time in God’s Word every day
- Keeping pure from polluting influences
- Accepting the way God created you
- Contentment, humility, self-control & other character traits of godliness
We meet monthly on a Monday evening from 7:00-9:00PM:
December 11th (Christmas Caroling)
May 7th (Ice cream party)
West Orlando Baptist Church
1006 E Crown Point Road, Ocoee, FL 34761
For more information, please contact Shara Bryant at the church office (407-905-9508) or visit www.brightlightsministry.com.